I was asked to do a tutorial on this page that I made last week.
1. Start by doing the shape that you want. I made my tree with three papers. Last year I did a heart shape. You can find it here: https://rundbys.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/tacksam-3/
3. Make sure your stencil is where you want it on your paper.
4. Start to stamp, I start with a large stamp at the bottom.
5. Then I continue with smaller stamps, making sure I stamp almost everywhere.
6. On this one I decided to colour it with my watercolor pens, instead of using red ink to stamp with, as I did with last page I did.
7. Remove your stencil.
8. Stamp the tree trunk.
9. Cut it. I didn’t do that on the last one.
10. I draw a black line on all the edges to make it stand out on the page.
11. And day 24 is prepared. I made a white spot to put a photo on or some journaling I haven’t decided on it yet.
I hope you liked the tutorial.