Today I will show you how I made this tag.
1. I used my old QK die to make the tag from white cardstock.
2. I sprayed with Dylusion Ink Spray on both the tag and a butterfly.
3. I pressed a paper towel on the tag and butterfly to get rid of the extra paint.
4. I stamped with an old stamp of mine with this great ink pad.
5. I drew a line around the tag.
6. I used Nuvo to put on details on my butterfly and dots on the tag.
7. A white ribbon that were to bright to use on my tag so I sprayed it with Dylusion Ink.
And at last a close up!